Breakout Date and Time Wednesday, October 16, 4:00 PM
The 5 Incremental Sales to an Optimized Lead Conversion Process
The latest numbers are in! It now costs Home Services companies $403.01 for each and every ‘issued’ lead they give to their salespeople. With an average closing ratio of about 33%, that means is costs $1209.03 for each SOLD lead. Yikes! This number is going up every year!
So, What’s the Solution?
Simply put, the best way to combat these out of control leads costs is to get MUCH BETTER at lead conversion. In this session, Tim Musch – Director of Business Development at MarketSharp, will detail each of the 5 sales you and your staff need to make to optimize lead conversion. The solution isn’t simply to generate more leads but to have less ‘fall through the cracks’ in your lead conversion process Once identified, we’ll detail exactly what it takes to effectively get much more efficient at each and every one of those 5 sales you need to make.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn…
- Why effective lead conversion goes way beyond ‘closing sales’
- The one painless thing you could do tomorrow that would drive 10-20% more profit to your bottom line
- How you can grow your business over the next year by over 50% by only getting 10% better at your sales and marketing (really!)
- How to get another job for every job you complete in the neighborhood
- How you can immediately increase sales without generating more leads or increasing closing ratios
- What Key Performance Indicator (KPI) numbers you absolutely need to know about your business
- How to separate your company from ALL your competitors (this is key)
- How to proactively stimulate a massive amount of positive online reviews for your business
- Specific strategies to turn your unsold leads into profitable business (huge)
- Simple processes to easily create “lifetime” customers (repeat business)
- Much More!
Be Sure to Join Us for This Session and You Will Discover How to Reduce
Your “Cost Per Sale” Dramatically!
About Tim Musch
Tim has spent the last 25 years developing and refining (CRM) systems for contractors in the Home Services industry space. Prior to that, he spent 15 years gaining experience in a family owned remodeling company in Central Wisconsin. Currently, Tim is Director of Business Development for MarketSharp Software located in La Crosse, WI.
MarketSharp has supplied computerized marketing solutions to over 4000 of the country’s most successful Home Services Companies including over 40% of Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500.
Over the past few years, Tim has spoken to hundreds of groups building the case for the benefits of systemizing local, independent businesses. Tim’s formal education includes a degree in Marketing.
You can reach Tim at email@example.com.