Yes, It’s Still On!
Service World Expo 2020 is scheduled to take place September 21 – 24, 2020, as originally planned! We will observe numerous health measures enacted by the local government and the event venue, intended to keep attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and staff safe. There are other large events happening at the Tampa Convention Center in July, August, and September between now and our event. All events, including Service World Expo, are required by the Tampa Convention Center to implement the following precautions:
- Temperature screenings will be mandatory for all individuals prior to entering the Tampa Convention Center. Those exhibiting temperatures above a certain level will not be allowed entry into the building.
- All Guests are required to wear face coverings while inside the convention center and at all party venues. The Service World Expo registration desk will provide face coverings upon request at no charge.
- Tampa Convention Center has increased cleaning and disinfection procedures in high-traffic areas such as elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms, and more.
- Hand sanitizing stations shall be set through the pre-function space and high traffic areas at entrance points. Attendees are encouraged to use these stations at every opportunity.
- Interior occupancy of the exhibit hall, ballrooms, and meeting rooms shall be strictly limited, with directional signage to control traffic flow in all interior spaces.
For more information, please consult the below PDF with the guidelines put in place by the Tampa Convention Center, as directed by the state of Florida.