Want to speak at Service World Expo 2019? The deadline to apply is May 3, 2019.
EVENT WILL START IN
LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR BUSINESS GROW LIKE AN INDUSTRY LEADER
REVIEW OUR PAST SHOW SCHEDULE – SEE WHAT YOU MISSED IN 2018
OPENING KEYNOTE & SEMINARS
- 8:30 am – Keynote Eric O’Niell
Eric’s story of acting to take control of any situation and excel, not just succeed, takes place in the center of the FBI’s most important espionage investigation.
- 10:15 am – Breakout 1
- 11:15 am – Breakout 2
Our Product Showcase strives to be an informative, interactive, engaging and fun atmosphere where you can learn from experts in the industry. Build and foster relationships with exhibitors who have products and services to help your business succeed. Includes Lunch.
- 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
PARTY @ OMNIA NIGHTCLUB
Between the trade show, meals, and the party on at the Omnia Nightclub and Terrace, that are open access to all attendees and exhibitors (not to mention opportunities for after hours impromptu meetups), there are plenty of ways to network with like-minded professionals, consultants, and thought leaders at this event!
- 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Find cutting-edge products and services that will help you innovate, automate, and compete in an ever-changing world. The Product Showcase looks and feels different from other shows. You will not want to leave. Included Breakfast.
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
SEMINARS & PANELS
- 1:00 pm – Breakout 3
- 2:00 pm – Breakout 4
- 3:15 pm – Breakout 5
- 4:15 pm – Keynote Mike Michalowicz
Mike shows why the formula entrepreneurs use to calculate profit actually inhibits it. He then shares a new approach to profit —taking it first.
SUCCESS DAY BREAKFAST
Ready to take your business to the next level? Tired of working in your business rather than “on” it? Wonder how other company owners manage to take family vacations and spend time away, but you can’t? We can show you how to grow your profit by 30% each year! You must preregister to attend this event.
- 9:00 am – Breakout 6
- 10:00 am – Breakout 7
- 11:00 am – Keynote Susan Frew
Susan will show you “Out of the box” and “off the field” ideas for making your business stand out from the pack.
SERVICE WORLD EXPO 2018 KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
DYNAMIC & COMPREHENSIVE LEARNING PATHS
- Connect or Die: How to Become a Connected Home ExpertLearn the threat, opportunity, and everything you need to know to get started in Connected Home field Speaker – Carol Longacre
- Proven Digital Marketing Tactics to Grow Your Contracting BusinessImprove your contracting business’ presence on Google, Yelp, Facebook, and Nextdoor to build your brand Speaker – Laura Nelson
- Technician Fitness and the Training DietHow to get the most out of every employee training Speaker – Steve Mores
- The Profit and Freedom SystemLearn to build a solid systems in your company to provide income and freedom Speaker – Kenny Chapman
- Make Your Inventory Work for YouWaste reduction through better inventory management Speaker – Brian Henderson
- Technological Breakthroughs Trigger New Opportunities for Business GrowthFind out how HVAC technologies provide unprecedented business growth opportunity Speaker – Brendan Reid
- A Business Patterned After Excellence: Create Winning Moments Over the Phone & In the Home– Improve customer interactions to increase business Speaker – Brigham Dickinson
- Complacency: The Performance & Productivity KillerLearn the environment and routines that will make you and your team become more ambitious, attentive and looking for ways to improve in performance Speaker – Frank Besednjak
- Fraud: The Hidden Expense on the Income StatementLearn how to reduce losses through fraud Speaker – Mike Bohinc
- Business Benefits of Offering Nonconventional ComfortThe latest innovations in Hydronics Speaker – Mark Eatherton
- The Power of Social Media: The Amazing Way To Get and Keep Customers and TechniciansGain people using social media! Speaker – Chris Hunter
- Solving the Number 1 Problem That Keeps Service Buinsess From GrowingMake your company more visable Speaker – Joe Cunningham
- Family in Business PanelNavigating the Challenges of Mixing Family and Business Moderator – Carol Longacre
- Business Transfer PanelA Tell-All Panel on Selling or Transferring a Business Moderators – John + Vicki La Plant
- Marketing Innovations PanelPanelists discuss strategies, including embracing new technology, for more efficient business marketing Moderator – Larry Taylor