COUNTDOWN TO SWE2019
The 4th Annual Service World Expo is the #1 event for HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Remodeling contractors to get the best business insights, marketing strategies, moneymaking practices, & more. You don’t want to miss it!
LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR BUSINESS GROW LIKE AN INDUSTRY LEADER
Network with residential contractor experts in the HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical industries. These individuals have built their businesses from the ground up and now dominate their markets. Want to know how they did it? They will discuss the tools and resources they use to continue to grow their companies. Learn from the mistakes they made and the opportunities they leveraged to achieve business success beyond their wildest dreams. This is your chance to hear directly from people who over achieved and are where you want to be. Find your mentor and get sage advice from those in the know.
REVIEW OUR SHOW SCHEDULE
Schedule is subject to change.
OPENING KEYNOTE & SEMINARS
- 9:15 am – Keynote Michael Gerber with Ken Goodrich Beyond the Myth: From a Company of One to a Company of 1,000!
- 11:15 am – Breakout 1
- 3:00 pm – Breakout 2
- 4:00 pm – Breakout 3
Our Exhibit Hall strives to be an informative, interactive, engaging and fun atmosphere where you can learn from experts in the industry. Build and foster relationships with exhibitors who have products and services to help your business succeed.
- 11:30 am – 4:00 pm
HAPPY HOUR IN THE HALL
Between the trade show, meals, and the parties that are open access to all attendees and exhibitors (not to mention opportunities for after hours impromptu meetups), there are plenty of ways to network with like-minded professionals, consultants, and thought leaders at this event!
- 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Find cutting-edge products and services that will help you innovate, automate, and compete in an ever-changing world. The Exhibit Hall looks and feels different from other shows. You will not want to leave.
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
SEMINARS & PANELS
- 1:00 pm – Breakout 4
- 2:00 pm – Breakout 5
- 3:15 pm – Breakout 6
- 4:00 pm – Keynote Kelly Schols Build and Protect Your Assets
Party at the Mob Museum
- 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Transportation Provided
SUCCESS DAY BREAKFAST
Ready to take your business to the next level? Tired of working in your business rather than “on” it? Wonder how other company owners manage to take family vacations and spend time away, but you can’t? We can show you how to grow your profit by 30% each year! You must preregister to attend this event.
- 8:45 am – Breakout 7
- 9:45 am – Breakout 8
- 10:45 am – Keynote Luke Williams Disruptive Thinking: How to Spark Transformation in Your Business
SERVICE WORLD EXPO 2019 KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
DYNAMIC & COMPREHENSIVE LEARNING PATHS
See what’s coming to Service World Expo 2019…
- Selling Your Business – A Case Study of Our Last 5 Transactions and What You Can Do to Increase the Value of Your BusinessLearn why some companies sell for more and others for less and leave with actionable items to increase the value of your business Speaker- Brian Cohen
- Just Do It!How to break free of the old habits that are holding you back from success, embrace new ideas, and grow your profitability and business Speaker – Joe Cunningham
- Getting the Most Out of Service World ExpoHow to plan a strategy to make the most out of your time at Service World Expo and permanently and positively change your business as a result Speaker – Frank Besednjak
- Close Like the ProsHow to change your sales pitch in small ways to draw in the customers who have heard it all before Speaker – Chuck Thokey
- Know Your Break-Even So You Don’t Break the BankLearn about Break Even in a fun interactive way that proves that numbers don’t have to be a mystery or boring Speakers – Lisa McCarthy and Vicki LaPlant
- Training Your Team to Make A DifferenceHave confidence that the training you are doing will make a difference Speaker – Edward Mcfarlane
- Is Your Benefit Package About Your Employees or Your BudgetFind out what benefits your employees really want and how to find their true costs Speaker – Melanie Gentry
- Measure Your Way to Success: Focus on These Metrics When Evaluating customer HappinessLearn some tried and tested methods to track and measure the financial performance of your business Speaker – Jonathan Clark
- How to Build a Self-Managing Service Business: Four Critical Steps to Creating Personal FreedomLearn Kenny’s secret recipe for creating personal freedom by building a self-managing company Speaker – Kenny Chapman
- 8 Ways for Non-Trainers to Improve TrainingLearn eight, simple, low-cost ways to improve training at your location Speaker – Lance Sinclair
- Communication BreakthroughLearn the impact and importance of non-verbal communication cues and how to adapt your style to most effectively communicate with those around you Speaker – Adam Thompson
- What You Can Learn from 1,000 Negative Google ReviewsLearn what bad reviews can tell you about your company and the best ways to collect more great reviews Speaker – Colleen Keyworth
- 3 Models for Business GrowthLearn the financial, functional, and physical models for a successful and profitable contracting business Speaker – Marc Tannenbaum
- The Future of HVAC Maintenance and Monitoring PlansLearn the importance of maintenance plans and the use of 24/7 monitoring in enhancing customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty Speaker – George Tsintzouras
- Pain-Free Hiring: Finding Technicians, Automating Hiring, and Growing Revenues Without an HR TeamLearn how to attract, screen, select, and hire better people Speaker – Ryan Kohler
- How to Beat Your Competition in a Mobile-First WorldLearn why mobile is so important for the home service industry and how to lead your company to win on the mobile battlefield Speaker – Marcia Barnes
- Employees Can’t Read Your Mind: Communication Breakthroughs for Business LeadersLearn eight simple mental reconditioning techniques to create a more positive employment culture and improve communication with coworkers and customers alike Speaker – Erica Leonor
- Zoning Without BypassLearn about the different types of zoning systems, why and when to zone, challenges of zoning, and how to zone without using bypass dampers Speaker – Tom Jackson
- Recruit Smarter, Not HarderLearn how developing a strong company culture can kick-start your recruiting engine Speakers – Ryan & Angie Snow
- How to Win the Branding WarsLearn how disruptive brands make marketing more effective Speaker – Dan Antonelli
- The Passion to Succeed, the Power to Break BarriersLearn common excuses business owners make and how to push past them for greater success Speaker – Jeremiah Wilson
- New Generation of Refrigerants HFOsLearn about HFO regulations, conversion guidelines, and technical support Speaker – Jamey Hale
- 6 Keys to Recruiting and Retaining World-Class TalentLearn how the right hire can change your entire business and how to recruit World-Class talent Speaker – Todd Liles
- Dumb Down Your MarketingLearn three critical and easy marketing strategies you can apply right away Speaker – Danielle Putnam
- Field Process Playbook: 6 Winning Plays Proven to Drive ProfitabilityLearn how to make your field process the strength of your company Speaker – Jeff Crandall
- Non-Invasive Drain Waste & Vent RehabilitationLearn the new Uniform Plumbing Code for rehabilitating drain, waste, and vent piping without opening up walls, ceilings, or floors Speaker – John Heisler
- All of the Old Guys are Retiring, and the Young Ones are Morons!Learn how simple photos and videos can empower your contracting business to serve more customers, with your existing technicians, at higher quality Speaker – Aaron Salow
- Own Your Own Backyard: the Ultimate Roadmap to Winning Locally OnlineLearn how to strengthen your online present and leverage your website over other local competition Speaker – Lance Bachmann
- Exponential TechnologyLearn how changing technology will benefit your business, employees, and customers Speaker – Jennifer Davis
- Master Your Core Values and Take Your Culture and Sales to the Next Level!Learn how to master your core values and use them to move your company culture to the next level Speaker – Tom Peregrino
- Four Strategies to Help You Crush it on GoogleLearn what SEO strategy is the right fit based on your personality business goals Speaker – Doug Schatz
Why you should attend Service World Expo 2019
GET UP TO DATE ON THE LATEST INNOVATIONS AND TRENDS
Join over 120 top vendors in the residential contracting space who are dedicated to helping you grow your business. These are companies you work with every day as well as some you will want to start working with tomorrow. You will find cutting edge products and services that will help you innovate, automate, and compete in your market and beyond. Come see the future of your business, so you don’t get left behind. Find out what the future of your business is and don’t get left behind.
Best in Class Speakers
Service World Expo offers a variety of speakers and breakout options from within the HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical industries, as well as outside keynotes and speakers to keep information fresh, relevant, and focused on hot topics. 2018 Keynote speakers included Eric O’Neill, a security expert who worked for the FBI as a counterterrorism and counterintelligence operative. His presentation showed attendees how to discover tools for victory by setting small goals that lead to big accomplishments. In addition, Michael Michalowicz, founder of several multi-million dollar companies and author of the bestselling business book, “Profit First,” showed attendees how to make any business more profitable by the very next deposit. Finally, Susan Frew, the woman behind the achievements of Sunshine Plumbing Heating Air showed attendees “Top secret ideas to crush your competition” by using “out of the box” and even some “off the field” ideas for making your business standout from the pack.
Between the tradeshow, meals, and parties that are open access to all attendees and exhibitors, there are plenty of ways to network with like-minded professionals, consultants, and thought leaders. Use Service World Expo to your benefit including the new Service World Expo app which will allow you to ask for a meeting before the show even begins. This is your chance to make new friends, meet your competition, and make your mark for you and your company.
Tickets include three days of keynotes & breakouts Wednesday–Friday, Breakfast and Lunch Wednesday–Thursday, Breakfast Friday, the Exhibit Hall Wednesday & Thursday, and the parties!
TICKET PRICE GOES UP SEPTEMBER 13, 2019
Save $30 when you register before September 13th. Save your spot today!